Your tax-deductible contribution to the Epsilon Sigma Phi Development Fund will support ESP's continued leadership in excellent professional development opportunities and recognition programs for current and retired Extension professionals.
Each year a comprehensive campaign helps to endow sufficient resources to sustain current scholarships, professional development opportunities, and recognition programs for Extension professionals and offers the possibility of new initiatives.
ESP has a goal of endowing $500,000 to support the professional development of its members. At the end the 2018 campaign we had reached 89% of this goal endowing $443,663.
ESP has budgeted to return over $30,000 in awards back to its members in 2019.
Many documents on this page required that you be logged in to view.
The following programs are supported by the Development Fund annually:
• 4- $600 PILD Scholarships - $2400
• 4- $500 Administrator/Leader Scholarships - $2,000
• 4- $1,000 Mini-Grants for Professional Development - $4,000
• 4- $500 Richard R Angus Professional Development Scholarships - $2,000
• Varies- Chapter Representative stipends to JCEP Leadership Conference - $7,000
• Regional & National Recognition Program
• National Poster Program Recognition
• Support for Conference Workshop Presenters
• Assist ESP Member Participation on Committees and Representation on National Council at National ESP Conferences
• Assist ESP Life Member Participation on Committees and in the National ESP Conferences